If you are presenting quantitative results:
- Structure the findings around your research questions or hypothesis.
- Establish relationships, tendencies and variances.
- All research questions must be addressed.
If you are presenting qualitative results:
- A notable issue when reporting qualitative results is that not all your findings will directly relate to the research questions.
- Report the most critical themes or trends.
- Highlight patterns, responses and results that directly address one of your research questions.